The 4700 system provides multiple options for windows, doors and large fixed fenestration requirements meeting Passive House performance levels.
The 4700 ThermoPlus ™ consists of state of the art fiberglass composite RAU-FIPRO® material delivering commercial NAFS class and performances for of mix-use, low-rise and mid-rise buildings with stunning design aesthetic.
• Capable of achieving commercial windows classification (CW)
• Fusion-welded corners for strength and permanent water sealing compared to mechanically fastened systems
• Multi-chamber (6) design for superior thermal performance including Passive House applications
• Fiberglass composite material reduces expansion and contraction by of profiles by 60% delivering benefits of full fiberglass with 33% larger fenestration (compared to uPVC) with greatly reduced costs
• Rain Screen system design with Dry Glazing and Triple Gasket Seal features
• European designed Multipoint locking hardware for years of performance
• Double Glazing (24mm) and Triple Glazing (44mm) with warm edge Super Spacer® TriSeal™ and industry leading warranty
Key Performance Data
0.13 (IP) 0.70 (SI)
U-Value Best Thermal NFRC
Water Penetration Resistance
0.004 L/s*m² (A3)
* All data shown are for triple paned windows and doors. For more information about performance data for specific configurations and add-ons, please speak to our design representative